– Psychological interventions in crisis situations;
– 60 hours;
– Postgraduate courses;
Type of training:
– Higher education;
- Assessment and Evaluation of Speech-Language Disorders;
- Teaching Learning and Curriculum;
- Identifying and treating the children with Down Syndrome and childhood autism syndrome;
- Evaluation and treatment of the pupils with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD);
- Conflicts: causes and ways of solving;
- Developing the level of communication and relationship classes;
The course is endorsed by COPSI and credited with 60 credits.
Study programme approved by M.E.C.T.S.